Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is just one of the innovative services we provide to make your business as productive and efficient as possible.
Put simply, it’s a modern way of making calls using the internet. With just an internet connection, you can answer your calls whether you are at the office, at home or on business abroad.
Using VoIP you are assigned a telephone number which will stay with you even if you move offices or relocate. With the ability to easily add more users as your business expands, this service is extremely flexible and growing in demand.
Advances in technology has allowed VoIP to become a modern and flexible alternative to traditional phone systems. The possibilities with VoIP are growing, making your business even more efficient and ahead of the curve. Fortunately, there are many benefits and very few cons of VoIP.
One of the biggest benefits of VoIP is that you are not tied to a geographical location. With VoIP, clients can still call you by dialling your regular business number but you can take the call wherever you are. This is because each phone is assigned an individual IP telephone number so that you could even take your phone handset to Spain and plug it in.
Calls can be redirected and diverted in many clever ways. A huge benefit of having a VoIP system is that you can easily make changes to the calling plan whenever you want because it is cloud based and accessed via a web based portal.
Our VoIP package starts at £14.95 per month which includes all your Local, National and Mobile calls, which makes life so much easier and more cost effective. Even better, we don’t charge you for any system maintenance!
Cons of VoIP
The main concern is that VoIP relies on a good quality broadband line. However, even if the broadband line goes down, you may lose the function of your phones but fortunately VoIP’s technology enables calls to be redirected to another destination.
The only other issue of VoIP is that not many people know about VoIP’s features to take full advantage of the technology. This is where we can help!
VoIP with Saecom
- £14.95 per month – Your Local, National and Mobile calls are all included.
- Our team carefully make sure that your broadband connection is fast and effective so that you can take full advantage of VoIP’s features.
- You have the flexibility to set up your own calling plan.
- FREE report of your VoIP usage.
- We help you to change the way your calls are answered, redirected and diverted in many clever ways.
- Our team can give you training on how to use VoIP features.
- We don’t charge for the maintenance of your VoIP system.
- We take the burden away from your IT team by looking after it for you.
- 24/7 care and support.
- No hidden charges.
- No downtime during office moves – our VoIP devices are simply ‘plug and play’!
To get started with VoIP today, get in touch with us on 01792 654000 or email us email@example.com